Psychiatry and Neuroscience Resource Information
Breaking News! The new membership subscription system is up on our website! As a member of our website, you can:
- Watch all the video lectures and blogs
- Get the access to the PDF files for Presentations and references of all the video lectures and blogs
Learn more about the fields of neuroscience and psychiatry today! Behavioral Health 2000, LLC, is a company founded by Dr. Raese, a Board-Certified Psychiatrist with extensive experience in research and teaching. We are proud to provide you with exceptional neuroscience resource information, as well as psychiatry resource information. Whether you are a professional in the field or just going through neuroscience training, we are confident you’ll be pleased with the information we have to offer.
Gaining access to top studies and other neuroscience training info is important for everyone working in the behavioral health field. We provide you with publications, blog posts, e-courses, and lectures that will help you understand the ever changing field of mental health. Take a look at our neuroscience resource information, as well as our psychiatry resource information. From videos to texts, Dr. Raese is dedicated to providing you with vital information you need to know.
Newsflash! The Mindfulness Project is now available for free viewing (Click the image below).
Newsflash! The Psychiatric Genetics Project is now available for free viewing (click on the images below).
Newsflash! The Consciousness Project is now available for free viewing (click on the images below).
Newsflash! The Predictive Brain Project is now available for free viewing (click the image below)
Newsflash! The Psychedelic Project is now available for free viewing (click the image below)
Newsflash! Reports from MAPS 2017 (click on the images below)
Newsflash! The Neurodegeneration Project is now available for free viewing!
The mission of Behavioral Health 2000 is, broadly stated, to disseminate current, “fresh” information, often “hot of the press”, on the brain, neuroscience, psychiatry and the understanding on the human mind.
We have several aims:
- To increase “neuroscience literacy” in psychiatrists, mental health professionals, physicians and the (educated) larger lay public. Studies have shown that psychiatrists and mental health professionals are quite ignorant about the brain. This is like a cardiologist being ignorant about the heart.
The method we use is this: we pick a new exciting research paper, and present it in detail by providing the “backstory” of the science, explain what the data mean, and the significance of the findings for the state of knowledge in the particular area that the paper addresses. We believe that you cannot become “science literate” by reading a text book (if you want to learn how to cook, you have to go to the market, buy the groceries, prepare the ingredients, start cooking, checking the taste as you cook…. you get the idea).
- To provide professionals with resources for teaching. There are the video lectures, of course, and the slides used in the lectures are made available as PPT files. The slides are annotated with “clickable” references that will “pop up” the PDF files of the original research papers that are discussed in the lectures.
In combination, these items are a powerful and comprehensive resource for teaching medical students, doctors in training and postgraduate MD’s.
This resource is thoroughly researched and is of the highest scientific integrity.
- To provide the educated public with a portal to learn about emerging neuroscience. Neuroscience is becoming ever more important in society with applications in the legal system, in the arena of self-help and self-understanding. Much information on the internet about neuroscience is very poor, biased, unscientific and often plain bullshit. We also provide very topical blogs on issues such as pollution, the increase in dementia, diabetes and other urgent health issues that affect million of people.